The SXblue ToolBox is also an NTRIP client capable of connecting to a NTRIP server for RTK corrections and thus allow the receiver to issue a very accurate location information.
The application is able to record, save and transfer the raw data from the GNSS receiver allowing post-processing activities on computers for surveying and geomatics professionals. The application includes a series of audible and visual alarms that are configurable by user to determine the thresholds of the information provided by the SXblue GNSS receiver.
The SXBlue ToolBox main features are:
- Display of location information and quality of the position data
- Sky plot of all-in-view constellations: GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS, SBAS
- Log raw data NTRIP/DIP client for receiving RTK corrections
- Terminal to send commands and view the output data of the SXblue device
- Audible and visual alarms
- Activation of options and licenses via the application